How many of us know Sanskrit ?

Comments

  1. I TOO KNOW LITTLE. I HAVE PASSED KOVIDA EXAM CONDUCTED BY BVB MUMBAI  IN 1966

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, for me thats a great feat GopalaKrishna pv

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am learning laghusiddanta kaumudi (Sanskrit grammar - vaidika format) tamil-sanskrit form . I am leaning through audio classes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. IT IS GOOD . TODAY WE HAVE ABOUT 15% OF INDIANS WHO KNOW SANSKRIT TO SOME EXTENT AND A VERY FEW %ge WHO ARE EXPERTS IN SANSKRIT.
    YOU CAN GO TO archive.org AND SEARCH FOR SANSKRIT...YOU GET LOT OF BOOKS ON LAGHU KOUMUDI. AND GRAMMER

    ReplyDelete
  5. We should encourage our youngsters in learning Sanskrit. Otherwise it will be really dead within two to three generations from ours.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi GopalaKrishna pv  Thanks for your suggestion. I would recommend to learn from an Acharya.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Father and son, went to a temple, suddenly son shouted after seeing the pillars of Lions at the entrance of the...

I have been thinking recently about our state of temples.