Expansion of ego:

Expansion of ego:

Some 100 years back, people lived with nature loved it , they loved them all. As years passed, if you have noticed the liking of I has evolved like my family then rest of the world right. We don't have a joint families now. So what does this mean ? We are not able to love others or the love for self has increased so much that i dont have space to love others. 10 years down the line even husband and wife may not be able to stay under same roof. They will just meet once a week or month.

So what boils down is we started loving us so much or to say the ego has expanded enough that we don't have space for other people/things.
Sad truth r8.

Now my question here is, why there's a limit on the ego which should rather be infinite. Is there a boundry to one's circle of ego ? What happens after 1000 years when the ego has really touched that line ??

Did i make myself clear on what i was asking ?

Comments

  1. Presently for earning heavy money to survive we roam around and finally not finding time to love ourselves and our family.Before the time mentioned by you, at that time every body survived with less money and had time to spend with family

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well isn't should be infinite ? Well the circle of ego i was talking from point it started and grew and grew. The circle earlier had all in the beginning and later only family and now its just me and my spouse and later none but myself. The question is quite suttle in terms of understanding d nature of ego itself and when we can mark its end. Does a extreme faith of god also inside my circle also a good ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not clear with your question. Please can you elaborate?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry can't keep my question appropriately. Unable to describe myself. Am just trying to understand the nature of ego and its change over time.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Father and son, went to a temple, suddenly son shouted after seeing the pillars of Lions at the entrance of the...

I have been thinking recently about our state of temples.