Importance of mother tounge.

Importance of mother tounge.
this is my observation and please do comment if u want to say something. Though there are lot of articles on sanskrit language, its importance and where to learn. I think its best to talk to god with our mother tounge.
Why because.. say I'm an indian where english is a foreign language, there are some emotions which i cant express it well in english.. mother tounge always touches our soul. Suppose i say.. "what on earth is happening? ??" There's a degree of emotion of either surprise or anger i carry which of u ask me to say ot in telugu or sanskrit.. i may literally translate however it may not carry the same emotions. Or anothet example.. " what the hell is going on here". Now lets translate into hindi. Kya horahha hain narak me .. its funny right.. so my belief would be ..if u are doing some jappa or singing songs. Prefer it in ur mother tounge.. those words touches ur soul.. rather than byhearting some astotra or sahasrananam which u hardly understand. :).

During past decade even our languages are getting kinda mixed up.. where i bring english and hindi and form a sentence. I think to some degree.. we need to preserve our language which is difficult though.. they help in preserving our culture in some aspects..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Father and son, went to a temple, suddenly son shouted after seeing the pillars of Lions at the entrance of the...

I have been thinking recently about our state of temples.