I was reading "Who Am I" a book which has questions asked to Sri Ramana Maharishi by Sri Sivaprakasam Pillai.

I was reading "Who Am I" a book which has questions asked to Sri Ramana Maharishi by Sri Sivaprakasam Pillai. I could not get past this question as it was attracting me like nothing.

I wrote a small blog about the thoughts which came up to me while reading this question.

"What is the path of inquiry for understanding the nature of mind?" 

http://ananthans.blogspot.in/2014/11/advaitam-and-dwaitam-what-are-they.html

Comments

  1. I also read it. It is concise.
    Sri Ramana Maharishi is always enlightening to read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are true, but it is more enlightening when you follow the instructions. After all why read so many when all you need is a peek inside...:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's what the booklet says.. :)
    Swami Sivananda Saraswati ji used to say that an ounce of practice is better than tons of readings.
    Having said that Reading has its place. We move from one level to another step by step.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Father and son, went to a temple, suddenly son shouted after seeing the pillars of Lions at the entrance of the...

I have been thinking recently about our state of temples.